CyberPeace Journal “The CyberPeace Journal”
is a peer-reviewed journal offering theoretical and empirical studies, governance policy reports, cybercrime/investigation case studies, and book reviews to keep readers up-to-date with the emerging field of cybersecurity and cybercrime that contribute to a better understanding of the causes, patterns, and trends of crime, deviance, and security in cyberspace, as well as countermeasures for broader implications. The principal aim
of the Journal is to bring together the latest research and development in cyber security and the latest methods to prevent and combat the cybercrime phenomenon along with governance rules & regulations.
Publish with us for :
- High quality of latest research papers- All the manuscripts we receive undergo rigorous peer review to ensure quality. The submitted manuscripts are reviewed by our specialists who provide their feedback. They help to improve the quality of manuscripts by pointing out gaps in the research and giving suggestions on how to improve them.
- Year-round acceptance of papers- We accept manuscripts throughout the year.
- No publication fees and no hidden charges involved- We do not take any publication fees, and there will be no hidden article processing charges.
- High visibility of your work- We aim to encourage your research as much as possible and give visibility and exposure to your article. We make your ideas and knowledge available to other researchers, communities, and institutions.
- Open access- All the publications are free for readers. This increases the potential for citation.
Open Access Journal
Anyone can read, download, copy, distribute, print, and search for information. However, the source of the article/publication/research paper should be acknowledged and full citation should be given.