Peer Review Process
Peer review of the manuscript is done before publication to assess the quality of the submitted manuscript. It is an essential part of scientific publication as it helps assess the validity and originality. With the help of the peer review process, the manuscript becomes more robust as such peer reviewers point out gaps and are easier to read and understand as reviewers tell you to make the required change.
When does the manuscript get rejected?Your manuscript will be rejected if:
- There is a lack of proper structure.
- The data is incomplete or the analysis of data is not done properly.
- The findings of the study do not give answers to the posed questions.
- Have a weak study design.
- Has poor language and grammatical errors.
- Plagiarism is above 10%.